Psychology of Peace

I've been asked to sit in on a special seminar this Spring semester, including readings on the Psychology of Peace. This is being coordinated by a fellow faculty member at SNU who is a Ph.D. in psychology. The professor has has been working with others in our local community (OKC area) to allow for conversation among various faith traditions - our local Interfaith Alliance.

I look forward to learning more about this area of study!

I wish I could apply the psychology of peace to the current outburst of violence in Israel/Gaza! Having spent many weeks in this area of the world, I long for and pray for their peace - may good be extended for all!

So much to learn, so many books to read, and so few hours in the day! =)

~ marty alan michelson, ph.d.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Stages" for understanding Conflict

Positive Peace