Top Ten Resolutions toward eupan in 2014

From Cinergychoaching.com website.

Resolutions toward peacebuilding - at home and for the world!


  1. This year, I will acknowledge how conflict presents an opportunity to enrich relationships.
  2. This year, I will make amends with people and not let our differences of opinion fester.
  3. This year, I will apologize and mean it.
  4. This year, I will stop blaming others.
  5. This year, I will take responsibility for how I contributed to disputes.
  6. This year, I will forgive and let bygones be bygones.
  7. This year, I will not be hard on others, or on myself.
  8. This year, I will not judge people.
  9. This year, I will value the importance of respecting other people’s opinions, even if I don’t agree with them.
  10. This year, I will listen.

Toward eupan ~


~ marty alan michelson, ph.d.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Stages" for understanding Conflict

Positive Peace